Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mi favourite pet

I believe that pets are really important for persons but not all the animals are available to be pets. In my opinion is not possible to get a wild animal as a pet. Wild animals as bears, tigers, jaguar, lions, eagles etc are not able to be pets, they are animals that need very special conditions to live, and in the fortunate case that you will have a wild animal as a pet you should have a huge forest or something like that because these animals are not happy in cages. For me a pet is big responsibility and I think that is your obligation as a pet owner to make happy them. People who own wild pets are very selfish. In my case if I have to choose a pet for sure it will be a dog, for me there are the best pets. Dogs could be your partners and friends. Also dogs are happy living with people and they just need some conditions to be safety and healthy. If you own a dog you are responsible to provide them a house. In a future if I can have a dog I will build his house in my backyard. In addition I will spend a lot of time with him. With a dog is possible to do many activities for example: you can run or play with them. Also you can watch TV. or just walk with your dog they are really good company and they are happy just being with you. I think the best dog as a pet is a dog from breeds like Kita, Dalmatian or Labrador retriever because they are energetic, smart and friendly races. As well they are beautiful dogs. When I can have a dog I will own a black Labrador retriever.

2 comments:

♥ Sunny ♥ said...

I relly like dog and I have two dog. They are my friends and good partner. so I agree about your opinion. Good job.

Margarita said...

Mario: I don't like pets in my house, but some time like pets of my friends. I agree with your opinion about pets and your election.