Monday, May 19, 2008

The best place to live

In my opinion, the best place to live is Munich, Germany. I have visited Munich, the last time was on Febraury, 2006. I would like to live in Munich for several reasons. First, this city is beautiful, their buildings and places were built at least 500 years ago, they have a lot of history, even though this city is one of most moderns in Germany. Another reason is because Munich has a lot of importamt companies like BMW, Varian, Bayer, etc.
This city is very clean and their people is very respectful. Munich has an efficient public transport, its subway has 15 lines and it cover all city. Another reason is the food, in Munich the people like pork, beef, and chicken, they used to eat a lot of sausages, all this food like me a lot, also the people in Munich drink a lot of beer. The beer from Munich is the best beer that I ever had drunk. The wehater in Munich is not to bad, in winter the lowest temperature is -15 Celsius degrees and in summer the highest is +30 Celsius degrees, so I will be able to live there!.
To conclude; Munich is a safety city and people in Germany love soccer, same as me!
If I will live in Munich I could watch the champion league matchs, the most important competition of soccer. So, when I finish my English courses, I will find a company which allow me to travel or live in Munich.


1 comment:

Weith Kick said...

Mario.. I would like to travel to Germany sometime. I have traveled all over America, been to Canada and Mexico but never overseas. My wife however has lived in both India and Holland.